The following criteria/requirements must be met in order for a return to be completed:
- All goods must be returned within 30 days of the sales transaction and are subject to pre-approval and pre-authorization, at Aquiform’s sole discretion. Aquiform grants no rights to returns, all sales are final; however, Aquiform may, in its sole discretion agree to a return, which must be pre-authorized and pre-approved by Aquiform.
- Freight is non-refundable.
- Goods must be new, unused, and contain all original packaging and accessories. All items are subject to a restocking fee, to be determined at Aquiform’s sole discretion at the time of the return.
- All returns must have a matching sales invoice.
- Pre-approved and pre-authorized returns may be made in person to the Aquiform location from which the goods were purchased; via pre-arranged and pre-approved pick-up by an authorized Aquiform company vehicle; or returned via pre-authorized and pre-approved return with freight pre-paid and the return authorization number(s) must appear on all cartons.
- Special orders (e.g., Made-to measure covers, liners, handrails) cannot be returned.
- Other restrictions may apply and are subject to change at Aquiform’s sole discretion.